RFS: xmlgraphics-commons/1.5-4

Hi all,

I've updated the xmlgraphics-commons package and I'm looking for a
sponsor to upload it. This update merges a change applied in Ubuntu
removing the unnecessary test dependencies declared on
libxmlgraphics-commons-java. I also fixed the Javadoc missing from the
documentation package.

Here is the changelog:

  * debian/control:
    - Removed junit4 and libmockito-java from the dependencies of
libxmlgraphics-commons-java
    - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes)
    - Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
    - Fixed the duplicate-short-description lintian warning
  * Switch to debhelper level 9
  * debian/rules: Improved the clean target
  * Include the Javadoc in the documentation package instead of the raw
xdoc files
  * Install the documentation in /usr/share/doc/libxmlgraphics-commons-java

http://mentors.debian.net/package/xmlgraphics-commons

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg