Re: Gradle 1.5 and beyond

Hi Miguel,

I'm cc-ing debian-java as it might interest other people here.

I prepared Gradle 1.5 but didn't push the upload yet as I'm unable to
verify if it works properly beyond merely compiling. If it looks good to
you please go ahead and upload it to unstable. I tried to upgrade
further to 1.6 and beyond but the package failed to build and I've been
unable to figure out why.

As I understand we need both Groovy 1.x and Groovy 2.x in Debian, do you
think it would be possible to install them simultaneously?

Regarding Tomcat 8, I asked for comments but nobody has been available
and/or interested so far. I haven't request an upload yet as it's still
a release candidate. Feel free to jump in and help.

Emmanuel Bourg

PS: Congratulations for completing the NM process :)