RFS: libnu-htmlparser-java 1.4-1 (new package)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package libnu-htmlparser-java.
This is a dependency of the latest version of Netbeans.

The changelog is as follows:

libnu-htmlparser-java (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release (Closes: #723028)

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:06:32 +0000

I've disabled support for jchardet for now. An ITP is in place, but
since this (optional) support isn't required for Netbeans it seems to
make sense to upload it as is and potentially look to re-enable support
in a future update.

I've pushed my changes to the libnu-htmlparser-java git repository,
although I've not tagged the release:

Vcs-Browser:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libnu-htmlparser-java.git
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/libnu-htmlparser-java.git

Kind regards,
Andy Ross