RFS: libsimple-validation-java 0.9-1 (updated package)

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my update to the package
libsimple-validation-java. This is a dependency of the latest version of
Netbeans.

The changelog is as follows:

libsimple-validation-java (0.9-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
  * Add me to uploaders.
  * Build with javahelper.
  * Bump standards version to 3.9.4.
  * Install maven pom.
  * Update d/copyright.
  * Remove patch as it is no longer required.

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:55:09 +0100

This update will break two dependencies, jajuk and libnb-ide14-java (and
hence Netbeans itself) however Netbeans is somewhat broken anyway, and
this update is to enable the Netbeans update.

Jajuk will require minor changes to one class. I have a patch prepared,
so once this update is made I'll update that too, and file another RFS.
I plan to submit the patch upstream too, in an attempt to keep things in
sync.

I've pushed my changes to the svn packaging repository, although I've
not tagged the release:

Vcs-Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/trunk/libsimple-validation-java
Vcs-Browser:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libsimple-validation-java

Kind regards,
Andy Ross