Re: RFS: jline2 2.11-1

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 09:45:16AM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your interest and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
>  At this time, it seems the package is no longer on mentors.  It does
> not appear to be in NEW or in the archive either.  It is possible it was
> removed from mentors automatically[1].  If you are still interested,
> please reupload it to mentors and let me know when it is available.
>
> ~Niels
>
> [1] I believe they have an automatic clean up for anything other than 3
> weeks or so.

I apologize I was the one who took down the file from mentors as it
needed some fixes pointed out by ebourg and babilen. After fixing them I
forgot to reupload. Here it is:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jline2/jline2_2.11-1.dsc

Thank you for giving it a look :)

Kind regards,
Eugenio

--
Eugenio Cano-Manuel Mendoza <eugeniocanom@gmail.com>

4096R/ 344C F5B4 0EBF 01C5 5739  CACC CD1C 4E73 AD6D 6F33