Re: RFS: jline2 2.11-1

On 2013-08-29 12:52, Eugenio Cano-Manuel Mendoza wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just finished packaging JLine2 and I'm looking for a sponsor. JLine
> is a library that handles console input and is also a dependecy of
> Leiningen 2.
>
> An older version of JLine is already being maintained by this team but
> JLine and JLine2 are incompatible.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jline2/jline2_2.11-1.dsc
>
> Feedback is welcome :)
>
> Thanks,
> Eugenio

Hi,

Thanks for your interest and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
 At this time, it seems the package is no longer on mentors.  It does
not appear to be in NEW or in the archive either.  It is possible it was
removed from mentors automatically[1].  If you are still interested,
please reupload it to mentors and let me know when it is available.

~Niels

[1] I believe they have an automatic clean up for anything other than 3
weeks or so.