RFS: libcommons-collections4-java (new package)

Hi all,

I prepared the package for Commons Collections 4 (ITP #722264) and I'm
looking for a sponsor to upload it. This is a major revamp of Commons
Collections that uses generics and the other language features
introduced in Java 5. This version is not compatible with the previous
one and requires a new package.

For those concerned about the proliferation of Commons Collections
packages in Debian (this is the third one) I'd like to mention that
we'll be able to remove libcommons-collections-java pretty soon since
only 3 packages are still using it (biojava-live, biojava3-live and
alien-hunter). For theses packages libcommons-collections3-java is a
drop-in replacement.

The source of the new package is available on alioth:

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libcommons-collections4-java

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg