Re: gephi debian package

Hi there again.

On Sep 02 2013, Rogério Brito wrote:
> I wonder if, somehow, changing to team-maintenance wouldn't be better for
> the package overall? Perhaps the highly skilled people that already package
> Java things for Debian may be interested in this? I'm CCing them.
>
> Otherwise, changing the status from ITP to RFP would free people to work on
> it instead of the "deadlock" here. After all, the original bug was filed on
> "1 Dec 2011" which will soon complete 2 years! (I almost did this without
> asking for other people's opinions).

OK, I just went ahead and removed this ITP and owned thing.

If that was premature, then just modify it again, but, please, keep the bug
updated with events/progress of the packaging, so other people are not left
wondering what the status of the packaging is and can actually work on the
darned thing.

Regards,

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA