Re: snakeyaml

Le 21/08/2013 10:46, Eugene Zhukov a écrit :

> The folder structure created under maven-repo is wrong. There should be
> /usr/share/maven-repo/org/yaml/snakeyaml/1.x/
> not
> /usr/share/maven-repo/org/yaml/snakeyaml/debian/
> in addition to /usr/share/maven-repo/org/yaml/snakeyaml/1.12/
> I don't have a documentation pointer (anyone else has?), but take a
> look at any other package with similar version e.g. JUnit.

Actually it's fine to have a 'debian' version in /usr/share/maven-repo.
The 1.x scheme is used when several packages install an artifact with
the same groupId/artifactId, which is the case with JUnit 3 and 4.

This is a pretty rare situation and I'd recommend using the 'debian'
version by default. This avoids updating the reverse dependencies when
the major version of the package change.

Emmanuel Bourg