RFS/RFC: maven-debian-helper 1.6.5

Hi all,

I've been using the debhelper build system that ships with maven-debian-helper
for one package and ran into a number of inconsistencies between it and the
CDBS build. Hunting down the differences took some time, but it essentially
boiled down to comparing share/perl/maven.pm with
share/cdbs/1/class/maven{,-vars}.mk

To make it easy for you guys I prepared a new version and uploaded it to
mentors. It would be fantastic if somebody could take a look and upload it if
it is fine. Are you guys aware of other packages that use the debhelper maven
build system right now so that I can test changes not only on my packages?

You can find the package on mentors [0] and it would be much appreciated if
you could take a look. I haven't yet pushed anything to our git repository nor
tagged any releases, but please take a look and let me know if I should change
anything.

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/maven-debian-helper/maven-debian-helper_1.6.5.dsc
--
Wolodja <debian@babilen5.org>

4096R/CAF14EFC
081C B7CD FF04 2BA9 94EA  36B2 8B7F 7D30 CAF1 4EFC