Re: [Debconf-discuss] Java Meeting at debconf

Le mercredi 14 août 2013 07:04:15 Thomas Koch a écrit :
> Ioan Eugen Stan scheduled a Java Meeting at debconf
> Unfortunately he could not make it to debconf. I think we should still meet
> and discuss current state and matters of Java in Debian.
>
> Is there anybody who would volunteer to collect topics and moderate the
> session? Could anybody please reply with topic proposols to this mail (on
> debian-java list only)?

Just a follow-up on this for people not following debian-java list :
"Java packaging in Debian" BoF [0] will be held by Sylvestre Ledru and me at
initial planned location/date [1].

To make this BoF efficient, please contribute your ideas/subjects to discuss
on gobby [2] document [3].

[0] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/schedule/dc13/event/985.en.html
[1] thursday - BoF room 1 @ main building lower floor - 17:30
[2] https://www.debconf.org/wiki/BofHowTo#gobby.debian.org