Re: RFS: maven-repo-helper/1.8.4 and maven-debian-helper/1.6.4

On 7.8.2013 20:06, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
How can I reproduce this issue? I have never observed a regenerated
.poms file. I did see updated headers after the build in the .poms files
and the Maven rules files, but the content was never overwritten.

You've probably encounter only packages using cdbs, where this doesn't occur. The patch
is for rather new dh based build system.

Bug manifests itself for example with libjavaewah-java package [1] (not in Debian yet).

Regards,

Jakub

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libjavaewah-java.git