RFS: maven-repo-helper/1.8.4 and maven-debian-helper/1.6.4

Hi all,

I fixed/improved the maven helper packages and I'm looking for a sponsor
to upload them.

Here are the changelog:

maven-repo-helper:

  * Fixed a regression in the pom parser (Closes: #712658)
  * The name of the pom is now displayed when a parsing error occurs

maven-debian-helper:

  * Don't install the documentation jar by default (Closes: #711852)
  * Generate canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
  * Refer to "Debian systems" instead of "Debian GNU/Linux system"
    in the generated copyright file
  * Fixed the information message displayed when resolving dependencies
    (regression in version 1.6)
  * Added l10n-maven-plugin to the list of the documentation plugins
  * Added maven-svn-wagon to the list of the ignored extensions
  * Added maven-scm-publish-plugin to the list of the ignored plugins
  * Added rat-maven-plugin to the list of the ignored plugins
  * Code clean up and minor syntax changes

https://mentors.debian.net/package/maven-repo-helper

https://mentors.debian.net/package/maven-debian-helper

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg