Beginner's Question on Java Security Fixes

While programming for more than 25 years (more than a decade with Java SE / EE), I am still a beginner with Debian. So please don’t mind my possibly stupid question: Looking at all the security fixes that Oracle provides, I wonder how I can see what of these fixes are contained in Debian? I mean, for example, Oracle’s latest security fix was 7u21. Where can I see which version of Debian’s openjdk-7-jre package reflects that particular fixes, or whether these are contained in Debian at all?

Thanks

-Markus