RFS: libj2ssh-java/0.2.9-4 (dependencies update)

Hi all,

I investigated the libj2ssh-java package since it was depending on
Bouncy Castle. This dependency was only required to run with Java 1.3,
so I removed it. Same thing for the dependency on Xerces. I took the
opportunity to refresh the package.

Here is the changelog:

  * Removed the old dependencies used with Java 1.3 (Bouncy Castle and
Xerces)
  * Removed the unused dependency on ${shlibs:Depends}
  * Added the missing runtime dependency on libcommons-logging-java
  * Added commons-logging.jar in the Class-Path field of the manifest
  * Changed debian/copyright to comply with the DEP5 format
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)

http://mentors.debian.net/package/libj2ssh-java

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libj/libj2ssh-java/libj2ssh-java_0.2.9-4.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg