Re: Contributing - Where to start
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Contributing - Where to start
- From: Felipe FV <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:18:41 -0300
- Message-id: <CA+VydXdh+3Ro9=BtsQPOsw-aAUA1wq9Gnqs4DfyeoWfAOhTHFw@mail.gmail.com>
Eugene, Paul and Emmanuel,
Thanks a lot for pointing me the way!
I'm trying to execute the steps you told me to, but when connecting to Alioth (at git.debian.org
) I get the "publickey" error. My public key is already there on Alioth and I've waited more than one hour for the cron to work.
I read somewhere that I have to be in at least one project. I already asked to join pkg-java, but didn't receive any confirmation yet. Could this be the reason?