RFS: antlr/2.7.7+dfsg-5 (watch file and copyright update for unstable)

Hi all,

I updated the venerable antlr package to fix the watch file as well as
minor Lintian warnings on the copyright file. I guess it's safe enough
to target unstable.

Here is the changelog:

  * Updated the watch file (contributed by Bart Martens)
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
  * debian/copyright: Updated the Format URL
  * debian/copyright: Fixed a typo reported by Lintian
  * debian/copyright: Removed the GPL header

http://mentors.debian.net/package/antlr

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/antlr/antlr_2.7.7+dfsg-5.dsc

Thank you for your reviews,

Emmanuel Bourg