Re: xslthl uploaded to mentors.debian.net

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Eugene Zhukov <jevgeni.zh@gmail.com> wrote:
> I incorporated the changes and resubmitted to mentors.debian.net.
> Some comments below in-line:
>
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org>
> wrote:
>> 7. I do not believe this is a good idea to move source package xslthl
>> from Section: text to Section: java.
>
> done, but lintian now gives wrong-section-according-to-package-name

Fixed.

>>   Please always check that debian/* are in sync with svn.
>
> Are you referring to Vcs-Svn in d/control?

Yup.

Since I have merged from three sources, please check that svn is now
working for you.

There is still one warning which I believe needs to be fixed:

W missing-classpath
libsaxon-java, libsaxonb-java, libxalan2-java

I am not an expert, but I guess something is missing in pom.xml to
generate the correct manifest file (or there are too many deps).

Thanks.