Re: xslthl uploaded to mentors.debian.net

Eugene,

1.
  If you have your account on alioth registered, could you please edit
directly the xslthl package for the following comments:

2.
  I would like to know exactly why this patch is needed:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/xslthl/debian/patches/pom_fixes.patch?view=markup

  As explained within this file, you are supposed to edit the template
and describe your intention.

3.
  Why did you remove me from Uploaders field ?

4. Please prefer the tarball from /files on sf.net. I would feel much
more safe using generated tarball instead of svn branch (or svn tags
since those can change).

5. As explained in previous d/README.Debian you cannot ship examples/
(see original orig-tar.sh)

6. That was not clear but you should remove d/p/add_sh.patch, since it
is now provided by bourne shell. Debian package should link:

/usr/share/xslthl/highlighters/sh-hl.xml -> bourne-hl.xml

to provide backward compatibility.

7. I do not believe this is a good idea to move source package xslthl
from Section: text to Section: java.

8. When you do:

$ apt-get source xslthl

  You should see a line like:

NOTICE: 'xslthl' packaging is maintained in the 'Svn' version control system at:
svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-java/trunk/xslthl

  Please always check that debian/* are in sync with svn.

Thanks much for your work !

I have used the debian-java mailing list as a way to communicate, thus
my comments will not get deleted if you delete your package on
mentors.d.n

Regards