RFA of some of Java packages

Hi,

Lately I have not had as much time for Debian Java as I should.
Accordingly the following packages are now up for grabs for anyone, who
wants to maintain them in the pkg-java team.

asm3
 - possible one active maintainer remaining
 - asm, asm2 and asm3 should probably be replaced by asm4

jarjar
 - no active maintainer left

javassist
 - possible one active maintainer remaining

jflex
 - no active maintainer left

junitperf
 - not sure on the other maintainers.  I think they are MIA or stopped
   in pkg-java, but honestly I don't remember.

libcommons-el-java
 - no active maintainer left

libcommons-jxpath-java
 - no active maintainer left

libcommons-logging-java
 - possible one active maintainer remaining

libgetopt-java
 - no active maintainer left

libjboss-common-java
 - possible one active maintainer remaining

libreadline-java
 - no active maintainer left

libxml-security-java
 - possible one active maintainer remaining

swing-layout
 - no active maintainer left

Should you find another java package where I am the only "active"
maintainer remaining (and no rely to any of its bugs), odds are it
should have been in the list above.

If there is no interest within the team I will probably officially
orphan these packages.

~Niels