Re: RFS: freeplane/1.2.23-1, simplyhtml/0.16.07-1 [ITA]

Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org> writes:

hi Sylvestre,

> On 06/04/2013 12:29, Felix Natter wrote:> hello mentors,
>>
>> I have previously created #704789 with almost the same text
>> (except for the section on lintian P:/X: below)
>> but it seems common practice to send a mail to d-mentors and d-java as
>> well, so here I go.
>>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "freeplane".
>> It depends on "simplyhtml", which I maintain as well and which also
>> needs a sponsor:
> I uploaded simplyhtml

Thanks :-)

> but I cannot upload freeplane for now.
>
> Could you:
> * fix the uscan (it is download under the name download and the
> get-orig-source is failing too)

do we even need the 'get-orig-source' target if the package is using
git(-buildpackage) (where the complete source is on the upstream
branch)?

I'd like to just remove this because the problem occurs due to a hack of
not using the sf redirector but fetching it manually (which is necessary
because uscan must only look for files in the "freeplane stable"
directory!):

version=3
opts=dversionmangle=s/\+dfsg1//,uversionmangle=s/_[0-9]+$// \
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/ .*/freeplane_srcpure-(\d.*)\.(?:tgz|tbz2|txz|tar\.(?:gz|bz2|xz))/download

(note the "download" suffix)

Of course the update check (uscan --report-status) works properly.

> * upload the repository on g.d.o

You are saying "push to git.debian.org"? I'll do it this evening.

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter