Re: maven-{repo|debian}-helper uploaded to experimental

Hi Emmanuel,

thank you for your courage to test and even to look at the code. I've not yet
managed to reproduce your error. I want to run the mh_* tools from the Git
repo without installing maven-*-helper, but there are many points with hard
coded paths...

Thank you for the commits. I'd have appreciated however if you'd have done
them in your own branch and asked me for review and merge. You wrote that
you'd have done a commit, but I overread it and did not actually realize that
I was working on top of your commits which caused a bit confusion on my site.

Do you have an XMPP account or are you on IRC? Mine is
thkoch2001@debianforum.de and I'm thkoch2001 on OFTC/#debian-java. However I
often forget to start my IM apps.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro