Request for DM upload rights for maven-{debian|repo}-helper

Hi,

me and others have done a couple of changes to the maven-*-helper packages
since their last uploads one year ago. I'm waiting for a review of my last
changes for a few weeks now.

It's rather inefficient to work on those tools for a day and then wait for
weeks for a review to continue. So I'd like to ask whether you'd trust me to
continue my work on those packages and do timely uploads to experimental
myself.

For now I only want to do changes that are backward compatible and will
discuss any non-bc changes on this list if I should need those.

My main goals are:

 - make mh_make sessions faster
 - make mh_make more resilient so that I don't have to start from scratch
after a missing dependency of a wrong user input
 - make the code cleaner so that it's possible to debug errors or add features

In case you'd like to give me dm-upload permissions you can use dput-ng from
unstable:

dcut dm --uid "thomas@koch.ro" --allow maven-debian-helper \
        --allow maven-repo-helper

Thank you,