RFS: eclipse-mylyn 3.8.2-2 (for experimental)
Dear java packagers,
I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-mylyn".
* Package name : eclipse-mylyn
Version : 3.8.2-2
Upstream Author : Eclipse Mylyn Project
* URL : http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn
* License : EPL-1.0
Section : devel
It builds those binary packages:
eclipse-mylyn - Task-Focused Interface for Eclipse
eclipse-mylyn-context-cdt - Mylyn context integration for Eclipse CDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-jdt - Task support for Eclipse JDT
eclipse-mylyn-context-pde - Task support for Eclipse PDE
eclipse-mylyn-versions-cvs - Mylyn version control integration for CVS
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-bugzilla - Mylyn Bugzilla Connector
eclipse-mylyn-tasks-trac - Mylyn Trac Connector
eclipse-mylyn-wikitext - Mylyn WikiText
Package sources can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:
The changelog is following:
* Move org.eclipse.mylyn.ide.ui from eclipse-mylyn-context-jdt to
- This bundle doesn't have dependency on JDT and is used also by
other context plugins (e.g. PyDev). We don't want force users to
install whole JDT and Mylyn Java Context that might be otherwise
useless to them.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4.
* Remove dependency on libjaxp1.3-java, libgnujaf-java packages
- Use classes provided by JRE instead.
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into experimental for me.