Re: use of json.org in biojava3-ws

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 08:18:59AM +0200, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
> Would be too bad.... I expect that upstream will take into account my
> request to use a free one.
> In the meanwhile, I could deliver biojava without the library
> biojava3-ws (web service) which is the only one impacted by json lib.

Sounds very reasonable

        Andreas.

BTW, I spended another thought on this license and that it is definitely
not applicable:  Assume someone would plan a murder using software XY
which is forbidden to use for evil.  This murder in spe would read the
license and think:  Uhm, I'm not allowed to use this software legally so
I will sit down, delay my plan and will rewrite this software to finally
beeing able to do this murder...  I'd call the attempt of this license
something of the kind "Trying to make the world a better place but
fail."  The evil users will simply not care and others end up with
non-free software.  I'd love to see a re-evaluation of this kind of
licenses.

--
http://fam-tille.de