RFS: cdk 1.4.9-1

Hi all,

I am looking for sponsorship for cdk 1.4.9-1. The packaging bits have
been updated in pkg-java svn. I have also uploaded new source package
on mentors.d.n
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cdk/cdk_1.4.9-1.dsc

Please note that the upload will go through binary new as it adds a
new -doc package containing API documentation.

Latest changelog entry
cdk (1:1.4.9-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release. (Closes: #635182, LP: #280189)
  * Build -doc package containing api docs.
  * Refresh patch as per latest upstream source.
  * Exclude modules inchi, libiocml, signature, smsd, tautomer, iordf as their
    build dependencies are not in packaged yet.

Cheers,
Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.