Re: libquartz-java v2 has incomptabilities with previous version

[CC me please]

Dead Java-gurus,

  Could someone please let me know how can I check whether or not a
java jar is compatible with a past version ?

  Apparently libquartz-java 2.x is not compatible with 1.x version. Am
I reading the following correctly:

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.quartz-scheduler/quartz

  Shouldn't all version ve compatible ?

Thanks !