Re: jcip vs CC-BY-2.5

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:13 AM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
>  I have been trying to get information on the status of jcip code
> source vs CC-BY-2.5. According to upstream this issue has been solved
> in the past (by Torsten). Torsten if you are reading this ?
>
>  Anyway if anyone knows anything on the subject please contact me
> privately. I am trying to get netcdf-java into debian/main.

Hi Mathieu,

In a email exchange between Torsten and Brian Goetz it was clarified
that jcip code is also licensed under CC 3.0.

Please take a look at copyright file of libjsr305-java package:

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/libj/libjsr305-java/current/libjsr305-java.copyright

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/