hamcrest 1.2

Hello all,

I uploaded hamcrest 1.2 some time ago in efforts to get the dependency
chain of Eucalyptus 3.1 in place which we plan to upload to Debian
soon.  I was unaware that junit4 still fails to build against anything
greater than 1.1  - sorry about that!

In Ubuntu, I solved the problem by simply creating a
libhamcrest1.2-java package, but it is obviously too late (sans an
epoch, which I try to avoid like the plague) to do the same for Debian
as 1.2 is already in unstable.  I was thinking I should package both
1.1 and 1.2 in the 1.2 package and have 1.1 as the default to solve
the problem.  Is this an acceptable solution?

Regards,

Brian