RFS: eclipse-cdt-qt

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-cdt-qt".

 * Package name    : eclipse-cdt-qt
   Version         : 1.6.1-1
   Upstream Author : Nokia
 * URL             : http://qt.nokia.com/products/eclipse-integration/
 * License         : LGPL-2.1
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  eclipse-cdt-qt - Qt integration for Eclipse CDT
  eclipse-cdt-qt-jni - Qt integration for Eclipse CDT (native libraries)

Files can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-cdt-qt.git

 This plugin allows one to use standard Qt development tools from inside of
 Eclipse environment. The main features of the integration are:
 .
  * Fully integrated form editor (Qt Designer)
  * Wizards for creating new Qt projects and classes
  * Integrated .pro file editor
  * Automated build setup for moc, uic, and rcc

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam