Re: RFS: cdk 1.4.9-1

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> The issue is that it fails to clean properly - at least some (java)doc
> files are not cleaned, but also some non-text files (can't remember - I
> didn't pay too much attention to it).  I haven't actually investigated
> the failure that deeply, so it may be trivial to fix.  :)

I'm happy to look at a full error report! (Not sure I can get around
to setting up an environment for building it myself... (I've done it
in the past, but have to relearn the steps each time...)

>> Cinfony 1.1 should work fine with CDK 1.4.x:
>> http://baoilleach.blogspot.com/2011/12/cinfony-11-released.html
>>
>> That post tells about a compile against 1.4.5, but as said, within
>> 1.4.x there are no API changes (or very minor ones).
>
> Good to know, looks like the reverse-dependencies will not pose an issue
> then.  :)

Except that the python-cinfony package needs updating too, and that
may imply having to updated rdkit and openbabel as well... (nothing
wrong with that, of course! :)

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen