Re: RFS: eclipse-cdt-qt

Hi Niels,

I am a bit concerned with the patches here.  Particularly
"custom-build.patch" contains a lot of code changes and its
description/subject ("custom-build") is completely unhelpful.

I split that patch into smaller chunks and added some descriptions, see git.

The description of "disable-preview.patch" sounds like we need a
README.Debian to document it.

Created a readme documenting this and other bigger changes.

d/rules:
"""
override_dh_makeshlibs:
	# Do not call ldconfig in postinst and postrm
"""

By the looks of it, you want "dh_makeshlibs -n" instead of "no-op".

Added.

I suspect that the use of the multi-arch'ed JNI dir requires a
pre-dependency of "multiarch-support" (but I could be wrong here).

After I put back dh_makeshlibs, dpkg-gencontrol complained about unused
substitution variable ${misc:Pre-Depends}, so it seems you are right.
Added.

Regards,

Jakub