Re: RFS: eclipse-mylyn (2nd try)

Hi Niels,

Did you push your pristine-tar branch here?  3.6.4.orig.tar.bz2 appears
to be available, but your tags suggests that I want
3.6.4+fix1.orig.tar.bz2.

You are right, I forgot to push it, sorry. It's there already.

On a related note, since 3.6.4 has not been
uploaded to Debian, we can drop the +fix1 part (though it will probably
require some updates to existing tags).

Initially I wanted to delete the upstream/3.6.4 tag and move it to new location,
but on push I got an error that repository does not allow to delete tags.
So I solved it this way. If you know how, feel free to change the tagging.

Regards,

Jakub