Re: Maven-debian-helper should handle Maven plugin updates automatically

Heelo,

I have written my comments in the shared notepad, but my main question
is: is it worth putting effort in this? As Damien said, Maven 3 will use
less fixed versions in the super pom, and we already know how to set the
latest available version of a plugin during a build.

I think that there is still a long list of more urgent items to fix in
maven-repo-helper, maven-debian-helper and packaging Maven 3, so I'm
putting my efforts there.

Cheers,
Ludovic