Re: Fwd: RFS: lucene3

Hi Damien

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote:
YMMV, but if you want this package to be sponsored by Debian Java Team,
you'll have to commit your package into
one of our repository. You have multiple options to acheive this :
1) You can merge your changes into existing SVN repository (won't be easy)
2) You can remove lucene3 and re-import your own
3) You can import your work into GIT repository and use git-buildpackage
(which seems trendy these days :)
I use git daily at work so would prefer to use that anyway, and it would seem wise to hold on to the current repo for a while for reference.

Would I need to join the Java Team? I'm happy to do so but I'm not sure what it involves exactly.

Thanks again for your time,
Mat Scales