Re: Problems with many POMs in the same package

Hello Giovanni,

It looks like your package manages to defeat my weak dependency
resolution algorithm. No problems, I will fix that, it will take a bit
of time.

Anyway, it's much better to ship only one package, as all jars here are
related together and have the same version. If you split the package,
then it will make upgrades more painful.

Ludovic