Problems with many POMs in the same package

Hi.

I'm experiencing a few problems with a Java library (compiled via maven
and maven-debian-helper) that contains a few different component (thus
different POM files) with some dependency relations among them.

I'm not sure I'm doing things The Right Way(tm), so I'd really
appreciate if someone more experienced could have a look to my package
to understand what's going on.

git clone git.debian.org:/git/pkg-java/msv.git
cd msv
DH_VERBOSE=1 git-buildpackage -uc -us --git-dont-purge --git-clean=true

The compilation runs without problems, but mh_resolve_dependencies seems
to be unable to understand that some of the artifacts shouldn't be
searched on the filesystem, because are provided by my package. This
leads it to try some network access, execute some dpkg --search and then
giving up, generating a messed up dependency string.

Is there anyone out there with some clues on this issue?

Thanks, Giovanni.

PS. I know that many other parts of the packages are missing
(d/copyright, for one notable example). Of course they'll be filled once
I can at least have a working binary package.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://poisson.phc.unipi.it/~mascellani