Re: Problems with many POMs in the same package

On Thu, 2011-02-17 at 12:04 +0100, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
> The compilation runs without problems, but mh_resolve_dependencies
> seems
> to be unable to understand that some of the artifacts shouldn't be
> searched on the filesystem, because are provided by my package. This
> leads it to try some network access, execute some dpkg --search and
> then
> giving up, generating a messed up dependency string.

I've had similar issues with some of the packages I have been working on
for Jenkins;  the default command for generating the jar files in
'package'; some Java projects require that 'install' is used during the
build which drops them into the local maven repo which means that they
then get resolved.

debian/rules:

DEB_MAVEN_BUILD_TARGET := install

Not that elegant but generally does the trick for me.

Cheers

James

--
James Page