Re: How to apply maven build system

Its gonna be more hazzle.There are references to these two classes

import Time.TimeManager;
import Process.Process;

as well as to

net.iharder.dnd.FileDrop(motif, new net.iharder.dnd.FileDrop.Listener

You will have to find whatever the Time and Process libraries are...looks
like a mess to me.

manfred

Here is a first cut of a pom file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>patristic</groupId>
    <artifactId>patristic</artifactId>
    <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <name>Patristic</name>

    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.freehep</groupId>
            <artifactId>freehep-graphics2d</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.3</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</project>