Re: RFS: eclipse (new upstream release with Java 7 support)

Hi Benjamin,

debian/extra/eclipse adds a wrong updatesite

Changed URL to Indigo update site.

I also changed a bit the way how files to be updated are searched, because
when I run Eclipse for the first time, two files with name
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.prefs are created. So with
regex I pick up the right one in profileRegistry dir.

the "export GDK_NATIVE_WINDOWS=true" workaround should be dropped.

I tried to run Eclipse without this variable set and found no issues
anymore, so it's removed.

Regards,

Jakub