Re: Set version automatically in maven-repo-helper

Yes, that is an option supported by mh_install.

You should write in d/rules:

UPSTREAM-VERSION := $(shell dpkg-parsechangelog | sed -rne 's,^Version:

override_mh_install:
    mh_install --set-version=$(UPSTREAM-VERSION)

The man page of mh_install lists all options supported by this tool.

Ludovic