RFS: apache-log4j1.2

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "apache-log4j1.2".

 * Package name    : apache-log4j1.2
   Version         : 1.2.16-3
   Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
 * URL             : http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  liblog4j1.2-java - Logging library for java
  liblog4j1.2-java-doc - Documentation for liblog4j1.2-java

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

 http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/apache-log4j1.2

This version fixes some issues with OSGi metadata found when I tried to use this package
as a dependency of eclipse-wtp plugin and updates Standards-Version to 3.9.2

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam