RFS: libxalan2-java

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libxalan2-java".

 * Package name    : libxalan2-java
   Version         : 2.7.1-7
   Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
 * URL             : http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libxalan2-java - XSL Transformations (XSLT) processor in Java
  libxsltc-java - XSL Transformations (XSLT) compiler from Xalan-Java
  libxalan2-java-doc - Documentation and examples for the Xalan-Java XSLT processor

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

 http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libxalan2-java/

Package is already in Debian, but installed jar archive is missing OSGi metadata in its
manifest that I need there to be able to use this java library as a dependency of Eclipse
plugin eclipse-wtp, that I am now packaging.

I added required metadata.

Kind regards,

Jakub Adam