Re: Netbeans Package

Hi Damien,

Having libnb-org-openide-util-java provide libopenide-util-java seems
fine to me - I've uploaded that change.

Your list at [2] was my starting point for creating the dfsg tarball.
The debian/orig-tar.sh script captures those binaries, and also quite a
few other files, although it's entirely possible I've missed something.

I've successfully build Gephi, which uses the Netbeans platform, using
the updated packages, and everything seems to run OK.

The current version of the package doesn't build the full Netbeans
release, but it's a pretty similar subset to that built by the original
packages by Yulia Novozhilova. Given time I'm sure we could add more of
the IDE - it mostly involves packaging the dependencies then re-enabling
the relevant module. I'll try and build a list at some point.

One dependency was orphaned by Tony in his recent clearout - I'm about
to adopt that and sort out the lintian warnings etc, so I think once
you've had a chance to review the tarball then we're in pretty good shape.

Thanks,
Andy