Re: unsupporting Architecture: mips

Hello,

Would it be possible to use OpenJDK Zero on Mips, but without the Shark
JIT. This would render Java very slow on this architecture, but at least
there would be something, and this would reduce the impact on other
packages such as Subversion.

It looks like this plan is feasible, at least according to this faq. Now
I have never compiled a JDK, so take this idea with care...

http://icedtea.classpath.org/wiki/ZeroSharkFaq

Ludovic