KDE window decorations around Java modal dialogs incorrectly show "minimize" button.

Just wondering, i am using jEdit with debian KDE 4.6.3 (and confirmed in 4.6.5 also w/ kubuntu) that
when jEdit lets desktop draw the window borders (make sure under global options - appearance that
the two checkboxes "draw using swing look and feel" are un-checked).
then you can pop up the global options dialog, and see a minimize button.

This minimize button does not show up under gnome, or windows. But it does in KDE
(using QtCurve widget style, Pastik theme).

I think this is a KDE or Java bug but I don't know what package to report it against. Any suggestions?

Incidentally clicking the minimize button makes it disappear but i can't bring it back very easily.