Problem with jarwrapper: "Error! CRCs do not match!"

Hi,

I am packaging a java application (umlet). I've put the created jar file
into "/usr/share/java/umlet.jar" chmoded it to being executable (using
jh_exec) and added a symlink to it at /usr/bin/umlet.
The package depends on javawrapper.

Now when I try to run the application (either throuh "umlet" or
"/usr/share/java/umlet.jar" I get an CRC error:
        Error! CRCs do not match! Got 1a6cd7b3, expected 0
When I run the application using
        "java -jar /usr/share/java/umlet.jar"
everything works just fine.

I am kind of clueless, but before I report a bug against jarwrapper I
wanted to ask here, if I am doing something wrong.

Help would be appreciated!

Ben

Btw.: Lintian complains
        W: umlet: executable-not-elf-or-script usr/share/java/umlet.jar
        N:
        N:    This executable file is not an ELF format binary, and does not start
        N:    with the #! sequence that marks interpreted scripts. It might be a sh
        N:    script that fails to name /bin/sh as its shell, or it may be incorrectly
        N:    marked as executable. Sometimes upstream files developed on Windows are
        N:    marked unnecessarily as executable on other systems.
        N:
        N:    If you are using debhelper to build your package, running dh_fixperms
        N:    will often correct this problem for you.
        N:
        N:    Refer to Debian Policy Manual section 10.4 (Scripts) for details.
        N:
        N:    Severity: normal, Certainty: certain
        N:
        N:    Check: scripts, Type: binary
        N:
This is a false positive, right?