Re: Java's SVN not reachable on Alioth [Fwd: Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

On 03/07/11 00:49, gregor herrmann wrote:
The alioth admins have removed the ancient pkg-perl CVS repo on my
request, I guess that's also the way to go for the java team.

Cheers,
gregor, who suggests to ask friendly on the #alioth channel
Thanks for the advice, but I guess that means we need first to decide to get rid of the Java-CVS Repo.

As we already had a discussion about removing old versions from the SVN Repository, I guess that the default is that nobody cares about old CVS stuff...

Anybody speaking _against_ removing the CVS Repo?

Eric