Re: Java's SVN not reachable on Alioth [Fwd: Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

Le samedi 02 juillet 2011 21:31:43, Eric Lavarde a écrit :
> Hello,

Hi Eric,

> I sent the below email to Roland before my holiday but didn't get any
> answer and the problem is still there.
>
> Does one of you have a more direct access to Roland or anybody else able
> to solve or advise on how to solve the issue?

No sorry, I just know that's in the list of known issues.

From http://titanpad.com/yyhfwA9Pyr :
    http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ doesn't allow to browse SVN repositories
    when (old, conflicting) CVS repositories are kept alive (ex: pkg-samba,
    pkg-perl).

Maybe we can just drop the old CVS repository ?
(I'm not aware of anyone using CVS in Java team...)

Damien