Re: ITS: metainf-services

Hi Damien

n Mon, 2011-06-13 at 19:22 +0100, James Page wrote:
> > Maybe you can just extract and build a new upstream tarball from
> this
> > release
> > ?
>
> I've asked upstream to push a release; might happen quickly (I'm away
> for the next couple of days so will check Thursday).

Upstream re-released last night after resolving the lack of licensing
information - took a bit longer as someone from Oracle had already added
headers to the source code which where incorrect - this has been
resolved by the upstream author who has clarified the copyright and
licensing for this project.

I've updated the packaging and pushed to git.debian.org. Please could
you review and upload if you are happy with the changes.

Thanks

James

--
James Page